Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 1: The first REAL blog day!

Ah, it feels nice to sit down in my comfy chair, and get to writing. I'm still figuring out the general format of the blog, but I think it'll work something like this. First, a general chat about my day, next would be random thought of the day, along with picture of me of the day, then each day would have a special thing, such as "I think the world would be better if..." or "Does it roll down the stairs?" I'll make stuff up as I go along, and finally would be (if it's happening that day) the life hack of the week. This felt like a pretty good general chat, so lets get moving along!


RAnDom Thought of the DAY!

Why is it that I have to pay roughly $300 a month for car insurance when almost every time someone does something incredibly stupid, or dangerous and nearly makes me crash, it's an elderly person causing the problem?! I have to pay extra for all the stupid teenagers who drive like maniacs, while elderly people put me in almost life threatening situations! I'm not saying all elderly people are like that, but to me it seems like whenever I need to go around someone driving 20mph under the speed limit it's an old person I'm going around. There should be a law against such injustice.
Here's what old people get to see when I go around them! (I can hear myself saying, "Really?")


Today's special is
I think the world would be a better place if...

I think the world would be a better place if street gangs in real life acted like gangs in Broadway musicals. If there was a shoot out, both gangs would face each other in neat triangles, and tap dance at each other back, and forth for a few minutes.
*Tap Tap Tappity Tap Tap-Tap Tap Tap*
*Tappity Tap-Tap-Tap Tap-Tap Tap Tap*
*Random gun fire*
Nothings perfect, but at least it's a fairly amusing show before everyone dies.


and last, but not least...
This Life Hack of the WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...




iiiiiiiissssss...






Finally, here is where I would finish off the day with any cool ideas I might have for the blog.
That's all for today, but I hope you've had as much fun reading this as I did writing it! (Actually I hope you had more fun, then it's a profit of fun!)

3 comments: